5 tips for prom dress shopping from
1. Start shopping for your prom dress early. It can take several weeks for a dress to be delivered, and you'll want to make sure you have enough time to get any necessary alterations done. Be the first to claim the dress from your school and post it on your Facebook/Instagram group🎉
2. Set a budget for your dress and stick to it. Prom dresses can be expensive, so it's important to know how much you can afford to spend.
3. Consider shopping at a specialty prom dress store. At Nora’sBridalBoutiqueNY we have a wide selection of dresses and can help you find the perfect one for your body type and personal style.
4. Bring a friend or family member with you when you shop. It's helpful to have a second opinion when you're trying on dresses, and it's always more fun to shop with someone else.🎊
5. Don't be afraid to try on different styles. You might be surprised at which dress looks best on you. Be open to trying on different necklines, lengths, and silhouettes
to find the perfect dress for you.
Call to book your prom appointment with Nora’sBridalBoutiqueNY. We have hundreds of styles to choose from, endless colors and textures.
4 Broadway Valhalla NY 10595
#longpromdress, #shortpromdress, #vintagepromdress, #ballgownpromdress #prom #prom2023 #norasbridalboutiqueny #westchesterny #nyprom